• Oliver Lee
    does anyone have any old copies of the above (preferably from the 1970s or 80s), i'm hoping to do some research on the bands at fylingdales (now unringable) and durham cathedral.
    many thanks
    oliver lee
  • Lucy Chandhial
    Most Associations have a librarian or similar role so if you check the Association website you should be able to find contact details. Many Associations have scanned their old reports so they can make them searchable and available for enquiries.
  • Alan Glover
    The Central Council Library has all the reports you require. If you contact me at I should be able to dig out the information you want.
  • Oliver Lee
    hi lucy, yes quite a lot of places have done this but there is usually no indication of it on their website!. i'm after these two reports as I rang at durham on sunday whilst on a short break and on the way home we paid a visit to fylingdales ( as my late grandmother used to visit the area as a child), it's frustrating that there isn't a dedicated website for old reports but at the same time it's good to have physical copies as you can look at them whenever you want (and without having to be connected to wifi!)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your Ringing Forums!

If you would like to join in the conversation, please register for an account.

You will only be able to post and/or comment once you have confirmed your email address and been approved by an Admin.