• Simon Linford
    If you are enjoying using the Forums could you help promote them? What would be really good is if all users could put something round their association and encourage users to subscribe.

There is the possibility within the system to set up closed groups (there are a couple already set up) which could be used by associations or other ringing groups themselves.
  • Alison Hodge
    Would someone offer societies some examples of what a closed group could be used for and how it would operate please? What would be the merits for using Forums; I expect many ringing societies already have their own "internal" communication routes using member only sections on their website, Google groups, facebook or similar.
  • Paul Wotton
    As it happens I was at a meeting of our local branch committee members talking recovery this morning. It has been suggested that we form a branch level 'Support Group' covering recruitment, retention etc. I will point my fellow committee members at the forum as a good place to start networking with others who have done or are thinking of doing something similar.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your Ringing Forums!

If you would like to join in the conversation, please register for an account.

You will only be able to post and/or comment once you have confirmed your email address and been approved by an Admin.