• Tristan Lockheart
    Now there are signs that the number of peals and qps might not recover to pre pandemic levels.A J Barnfield

I suspect next year is the one to look out for. First year without the short-term effects of Covid-19 and with things back to normal. Yes, there are factors such as a recession, but we have spent the last 14 years at least lurching from one crisis to another; we probably have to accept that there will always be an underlying supression of numbers for an ever-changing cocktail of reasons.
  • Simon Linford
    The intention is for peals and quarter peals analysis to move to quarterly so more can be learned.
  • Sue Marsden
    "I'd be surprised if Drew would allow access for non-peal-ringers"

If you email him, he will give you access even if you have not rung a peal. You might be researching peals at your tower or by your association, or past ringers from your tower
  • Rosalind Martin
    "I think the Median ringer overall can ring Bob Minor - nothing more" Simon Linford

Our district did a survey a decade ago and our median ringer was just learning their second method (either plain Bob doubles or Grandsire doubles. Having learned the other one first). I think the full report has just been lost as the guild website has been revamped.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your Ringing Forums!

If you would like to join in the conversation, please register for an account.

You will only be able to post and/or comment once you have confirmed your email address and been approved by an Admin.